With effect from 14 October 2011, the name of Anglo Irish Bank Corporation Limited has been changed to Irish Bank Resolution Corporation Limited (trading as IBRC). On this same date, the Bank’s online account access service AngloConnect was renamed Connect 247. This service can be accessed directly using the website address www.connect247.ie. Please note that Connect 247 online account access service is no longer accepting new registrations from Customers.
What is Connect 247?
- Connect 247 is the Bank's online account access service. Easy to use and accessible from your PC, it provides realtime account information.
- Connect 247 has been developed in order to give you more control and flexibility in the management of your accounts.
- Connect 247 provides secure online access to your accounts.
- To ensure that the level of service you have come to experience from IBRC is continued, we welcome any feedback you may have on our system.
Benefits of Connect 247
- There are no charges for using Connect 247.
- Connect 247 is accessible from any PC. It provides easy, convenient access to your accounts over the internet.
- Connect 247 provides a Download feature, which allows you to download account details into spreadsheet format.
- You can print out statements and check your transactions and balances.
- It is a secure service using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) - a form of encryption that protects information being transmitted over the internet to prevent it being tampered with during transit.
A PC, internet access and a printer. PC software and hardware specification guidelines:
|Operating System *||Windows 2000 or higher|
|Browser||Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.X (recommended) or higher|
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 (minimum)
|Processor||Intel PIII 1 GHz +|
|Minimum RAM requirements||128 MB or higher|
|Display||Video: 1024 x 768, high colour (16 bit) (recommended)|
Video: 800x600, 256 colours (minimum)
|Connection||ISDN 112k or higher (recommended)|
56k Dial-up connection (minimum)
(While the minimum hardware requirements described above are sufficient to run the system, higher system specifications will result in enhanced performance)
* The latest Windows Service Packs and critical updates should be installed. These are available online at www.Microsoft.com.